Characteristics of effective early learning
The Characteristics of Effective Early Learning help children to:
- keep trying
- to have a go
- to have their own ideas
- to find new ways to do things
- to be curious and ask questions.
At the Royal Spa Nursery we have animals that help children understand these learning characteristics.
- A squirrel called “Have a go Mo”.
- A cat called “Curious Cat”.
- A spider called “Try again Tommy”.
- An owl called “Ideas Ivy”.
They all have a story that helps the children to talk about their learning.
Have a go Mo
Try again Tommy